Body Language for Dating- Top 10 Tips
Body language in dating can be difficult to navigate so we put together the top 10 tips from experts
Dating is fun but what do you talk about? We put together 100 topics to discuss on that first date.
Dating is fun but what do you talk about? Sometimes you need funny topics, sometimes you need thought provoking topics. So we put together 100 possibly things to talk about on your first date. Here we go:
1. What's your favorite color?
2. If you were king of the world, what would be the first thing that you would change?
3. What was your most embarrassing moment ever?
4. If your best friend started dating someone who wasn't very nice, how would you try to help them out of this situation?
5. Do you think it's possible to be friends with both sexes without any romantic or sexual interest from either side?
6. If you could live anywhere in the world right now, where would it be and why there instead of where you're living at present?
7. Are friendships between people of the opposite sex possible without any romantic or sexual interest?
8. If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do with that ability?
9. Who are your heroes and why?
10. What's the most interesting class that you've ever taken in school and why was it so fascinating to you?
11. If someone saw you leaving the house wearing something very outlandish, what would they say about it?
12. Have you ever made up a song before on the spot just because you wanted to sing one really badly but didn't have anything prepared at all beforehand?
13. Do you consider yourself clumsy? Why or why not?
14. What kind of animal do you think is the cutest or most adorable?
15. Do you shower every day? in the mornings? Are you like those celebrities that never shower? Whats your shower story.
16. Would you rather be extremely intelligent but basically unable to use your intelligence properly OR generally good at stuff but with a very low IQ? Why?
17. Do you read in bed before going to sleep every night, if not then why not and what do you prefer doing in that spare time instead of reading?
18. What's your favorite song from any movie, ever made, in the past, present and future combined forever and ever amen?
19. What's your favorite TV show and why is it your favorite?
20. If you were given a choice of traveling anywhere where would you go?
21. What are some interesting facts about yourself that most people don't know or have forgotten?
22. Do you think it's possible to be in love with two people at once without ever cheating on either of them or hurting their feelings? Why or why not?
23. Would you rather live in the countryside where there aren't plenty of stores and things like that to do but generally very quiet and peaceful OR live in the city where you can find all sorts of things to do every day but there's always noise everywhere?
24. What are three of your favorite smells?
25. Do you believe that love at first sight is real or something that only happens in movies?
26. If you could be invisible for a week, how would you use this ability to your advantage while nobody was looking (without doing anything illegal or dangerous like hanging around on top of tall buildings, etc.)?
27. How much money would it take before you were willing to drop everything and move away from home to another country, permanently with no turning back ever again, what country would you go to and why?
28. Have you ever had a very vivid dream that seemed more real than just a dream, what was it about and do you believe that it had any hidden meaning of sorts?
29. Do you think that it's possible to fall in love with somebody the instant you meet them for the first time or is it something that takes more time to develop?
30. What is your favorite fruit and why is it your favorite (i.e.: what characteristics make this fruit as appealing as it is)?
31. If you could know how much longer before you die exactly but nothing else at all, would you want to know this information if possible? Why or why not?
32. If you had to kill one human being in cold blood but nobody ever found out it was you who did the killing, would you go through with it or not? Why or why not?
33. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a date and how did you handle it?
34. When was a time when somebody else bothered you a lot and it angered you but yet at the same time they didn't bother anyone else as far as you know so what made them different from everyone else?
35. Do dogs have souls just like humans do or are their lives somehow less valuable than ours even though they're living beings just the same as we are?
36. Do you consider yourself to be a very open minded person or do you have certain opinions that will never change no matter what other people say?
37. Would you rather spend the rest of your life either being extremely successful financially but unhappy in every other aspect of life OR very happy most of the time with average financial success compared to the rest of society but not the absolute best like billionaires over and over again over all that time?
38. If given an option between having money without any strings attached where there's nothing anyone can ever do or take away from you for as long as you live (except for taxes) OR having fame without any money whatsoever, which would you choose and why?
39. Is it better to be smart but extremely lonely OR very popular without being too intelligent?
40. Do you think that there's any possible way to communicate with people who've already died and gone to whatever comes afterwards, if so how would you do it?
41. If you had to either spend the rest of your life with somebody who's unattractive but treats you very well OR be single the rest of your life where nobody will ever want you romantically but they'll always treat you poorly, which would you choose?
42. Is it okay to steal if nobody ever finds out about it or not?
43. What's the most subtle thing you've ever noticed that's changed within yourself over time no matter how minute, does this change mean anything for better or worse?
44. What do people think is so great about celebrities and why is it such a big deal to know what they do with their lives?
45. What's the most interesting thing that you've ever heard about (perhaps not experienced personally) when it comes to sex and, if possible, could you explain in detail?
46. If there was one period of time when everyone lived on earth who ever lived from the beginning of mankind to now- who are five people you would want to be alive?
47. What's something you learned about yourself recently that surprised you a lot because you never realized this about yourself before?
48. If you had the opportunity to eliminate one major political figure from history entirely, who would it be and why?
49. If you could choose between living in a world where everything is exactly the same as it is now except for one thing, what would that one difference be?
50. When was a time when you experienced something completely new to your senses and what was it?
51. What's something about yourself that you can't really change but how do you feel about this about yourself? Or, if you can change it- what would you change?
52. Where in the world have you wanted to visit but never got around to seeing or why not? Where are your top three places in order that you'd most like to see?
53. What was a time when something completely unexpected happened to you?
54. What was a time when someone didn't treat you very well even though they seemed like they were going to be kind to you but then ended up being the complete opposite of your expectation?
55. When was a time that everything seemed colder than usual or hotter than usual or just unnatural where it shouldn't have been that way?
56. Is there anything about yourself that other people pick on too much for your liking, if so what is it and why do you want them to stop talking about it because, perhaps, it's not as bad as they make out?
57. Who are three people who've had an impact on your life whether big or small and how are these people important to you and what do you think about them?
58. Who are three of your friends and why are they so important to you and how did you meet each other?
59. When was a time you witnessed something amazing and what was it?
60. What's your least favorite part of the day and why?
61. Are there any moments in life where everything seems to go completely right? What was one of those moments?
62. What was a time when you made an impulse decision that may have been risky but it all worked out in your favor?
63. What's the weirdest dream that you've ever had and why does it stand out so much to you or what makes this type of dream unusual?
64. When was a time when somebody completely persuaded you to do something that you wouldn't normally have done?
65. What's the most interesting thing about dreams?
66. How do you feel about spoiling yourself with things that cost a lot of money?
67. What's something that's always made you feel scared or nervous but it doesn't anymore for some reason, even though you still think about it sometimes, why don't you find it as scary as you used to?
68. What is the strangest dream that you've ever had and why does it stand out so much to you or what makes this type of dream unusual?
69. What are your top three favorite movies ?
70. When was a time when everything seemed brighter than usual or darker than usual or just unnatural where it shouldn't have been that way?
71. What's your favorite band and why is it your favorite and what makes this type of music so important to you?
72. When was a time when somebody made you feel good about yourself even though you didn't want them to but they did anyway?
73. What's your favorite song and why is it your favorite?
74. If you could have three gifts of unlimited value, what would they be and why?
75. When was a time you did something nice for somebody else without expecting anything in return but it came back to you unexpectedly?
76. Is there something that other people typically get very excited about that doesn't excite you at all, if so what is it and why do you think they're always getting excited about it?
77. When was a time that somebody completely compelled you to do something that you wouldn't normally have done?
78. What's the weirdest thing about dreams?
79. What are three things that make you feel good about yourself?
80. When was a time that everything seemed smaller than usual or bigger than usual or just unnatural where it shouldn't have been that way?
81. If you could be anything in the world, what would you want to be and why?
82. Who are three people who you trust the most and how are these people important to you?
83. What causes you stress even though it shouldn't cause any stress at all, if so what is it and why do you think it causes stress when it really shouldn't?
84. When was a time that someone completely compelled you to do something that you wouldn't normally have done?
85. What are three things that make you feel good about yourself?
86. If you could give one person a gift that would be useful to them for the rest of their life, what gift and why would you give it to the particular person and how would this gift change their life?
87. if you could speak a different language fluently which one would it be?
88. When was a time that somebody made you feel good about yourself even though you didn't want them to but they did anyway?
89. Who are three of your friends and why are they so important to you and how did you meet each person?
90. If you could meet yourself as a child, how would that change your current life and what's the most interesting part about meeting your childhood self?
91. What are three things that make you feel good about yourself?
92. Who is one person who has always had your back no matter what and why do they have your back?
93. What would be three things that you could do to make the world better and why are these things important to you?
94. How old were you when you first started drinking alcohol?
95. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
96. When was a time that you did something nice for somebody else without expecting anything in return but it came back to you unexpectedly?
97. What is your favorite movie and why is it your favorite?
98. If your parents could give you any gift, what gift would they pick and why?
99. If you could give one person a gift that would be useful to them for the rest of their life, what gift and why would you give it to the particular person and how would this gift change their life?
100. If you could meet yourself as a child, how would that change your current life and what's the most interesting part about meeting your childhood self?
Body language in dating can be difficult to navigate so we put together the top 10 tips from experts
First Dates are tricky so we put together the ultimate list of tips advice and tricks to help out.